Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting ready for Mega Miles #2

Monday afternoon, I went to see the physical Therapist for my left knee. The doc decided I have bursitis. The PT used the ultrasound then some electrical stimulation for 15 min. My knee felt better. I went for a nice ez run that evening. It sure is getting cold at night.

I had a good bike on Tuesday. I got in just over 55 miles.

Wednesday morning I had a good swim. Lee actually beat Karen on one of the fast 200s. I'm not sure what to make of that. I felt off all day. I had a great run even though I had an issue with my feet going numb at one point. My night ended with Kona using my bed as a port-a-potty. Joy!!!

I changed up the plan for mega miles to save my knee. The hardest part about training right now is staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment