Sunday, March 6, 2011

Feb 28 - Mar 6

Monday - What a crazy day of weather. It snowed hard off and on most of the morning. I felt strong in the pool for 3.5k. The main set was 24x50 on 50 descend every 3 and then 6x100 on 1:40 descend every 3.

Tuesday - I ran early before heading to work. It was an easy 30 min run. I left work early to rest. I somehow managed to rack myself while making a save. I have never had a dull pain that area for several hours. It didn't bother me while warming up for my bike workout. The workout was hard muscularly, but not too bad aerobically.

Wednesday - Another strong swim in the pool for 3.4k. The main set was 4x (3x50 on 40 + 50 on 55 + 200 cruise on 4. I averaged 35s. After work I took the dogs out for a short 30 minute run. It was super windy with a little sun.

Thursday - The bike focus was working on VO2 (High Intensity). Lots of fun.

Friday - 3.2k of swimming. A few fast fast 100s in the mix.

Saturday - The bike session was hard. My legs did not want to cooperate with me. I made 2 of 5.

Sunday - It was a busy morning. At 5:45AM, I ate a Honey Stinger Waffle and headed out for a 70 minute run. After 10 miles, I quickly ate a bowl of cereal and headed to the pool. My legs were tired. Luckily the workout was an easy 2.5k. I finished both workouts before 9AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment