Thursday, June 16, 2011

Idiot!!!

After work, I grabbed a bite to eat and took a nap. I woke up to Kona's head laying over my neck. Crazy dog. I jumped on the green machine and headed out for several 1 minute anaerobic intervals with 1 minute rest after each. I felt very good on the set. The last time I did a similar set, I had to use the solo point hill to generate power. Today, I did it all in aero on range road.

Over the last several months, it seemed cyclists were being hit by cars. They were usually at the end of their workout and some jackalope decided to turn out in front of them at the last second. I was less than a mile from the house finishing up the ride. A car decided they were going to do a U-turn in front of Farrelli's. I hit the brakes. The back wheel became squirrelly for a second as I shifted my weight to prepare for the impact. Luckily I was able to maneuver my bike to completely miss. Idiot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment