Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hard, Hard, and more hard

Yesterday morning I swam 2.2k. The main set was 10x100 on 1:30. I averaged 1:20. It was 1 second slower than last week. It felt much more difficult than last week. After work and a nap, I headed to the track for 20x200 on 1:00. I love how this set creeps up on you. I started out very conservative and managed to run the last 5 at a decent speed. My average was 1 second slower than last week. Even though I ran 5 more, it was another failed workout.

Today after work and a nap, I jumped on the bike for a puke set. The set was 8x(2'@ very very hard effort with 2' between). I started strong, but faded the next 7. I took a little extra rest to try and find something left in the legs. The last one was into a headwind. UGH!!! I made 2 of 8, 25%. Another F (failed) workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment