Sunday, June 19, 2011

Riding with a group

I worked the few hours of Saturday morning. After work I was so tired, I took a 2 hour nap. Motivation was low to go out for a 3 hour ride, so I switched my long run and ride workout days. I went out for an easy run just under 10 miles.

This morning I headed out for an easy ride. I linked up with a group (Chip, Allen, Vince, Lisa, Elizabeth, and Mark). Chip and I were catching up and pulling the train. We pulled off to let others pull through. Everyone slowed down. I decided to up the ante. I jumped back in front and picked up the pace. I decided to give them a nice change of pace for 2 miles. It was nice riding with a group of people. I was told not to come back to future rides. All good by me. I will be back at intervals and higher efforts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment