Saturday, March 13, 2010

Under the weather

I have been feeling under the weather for a couple days. No workouts on Thursday. I swam Friday. I felt good for almost half of the workout. I cut the workout down. I knew I didn't have it, so no reason to prolong recovery.

I wasn't sure if I was going to ride outside today. The sun was out, so I gave it a try. It was very windy. It is nice having a powermeter to verify that I wasn't 100%. The group rode past the bridge and up the other side. I realized that I left my sunglasses on the bridge :-( I turned around and grabbed them quickly. I guess the group decided to ride back down and get in an extra hill climb. That was so sweet of them, total team players. The best part of the ride was when Crowieto came by me at the bottom of the last climb like I was pedalling backwards. I wanted to go after him. I let him go. I have been trying to work on listening to the body. I know it will make me a stronger triathlete. The weather held for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment