Wednesday, April 27, 2011

love-hate

I have a love-hate relationship with the trainer. Yesterday was a hate. My quads were still sore from the weekend of training. I rode for 90 minutes. I had several hard efforts of 10 minutes with short rest. I was consistent for 75% of the workout. I fell apart and missed my last one by 3 watts. GRR!!!

This morning I swam 2.8k. It was super fast 50s with 25s easy between. I average 31s for the set. After work I headed to the track. Normally I go home and take a nap, but someone with great wisdom told me it was supposed to pour in the afternoon. I felt okay during the warm-up. The winds were very strong today. I love running easy-fast and hard-slow. The workout was 1000s at 5k pace. I looked at my 200&400 splits and just tried to keep the speed. I ran much better than last week. I averaged 3+ seconds faster than last week.

Today was an awesome day of workouts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment