Wednesday, August 18, 2010

sonic boom

I was throwing the ball with the dogs yesterday. Out of no where there were 2 loud bomb sounding explosions. Fina and Kona were completely spooked. Less than a minute later, it happened again. Fina and Kona took off, scared to death. I tried to recall them. They must have thought the world was coming to an end. At one point, I did not know where Kona went. I found Kona standing by a tree. Fina crossed a street and ended up under a laurel bush. She would not come out. I had to crawl in after her. She was still scared, so I had to walk with her for almost 600 meters holding her collar. My back was not happy with the angle. I later found out there was an unauthorized plane in the area while the President was visiting. They dispatched a couple of F-15s.

No comments:

Post a Comment