Tuesday, April 27, 2010

2 days into the season

I swam 4500 meters yesterday morning. The main set was 7x400s. I went to PT at 1PM. They smoked me. A few new exercises. My glutes were tired at the end.

I swam 3300 meters nice and easy this morning. Lots of 200s, mostly IM. It was pouring outside, so I jumped on my trainer at 3PM. It was a tough 90 minute session. I quickly headed out for a 45 minute run with the dogs. 11 minutes into the run, I slipped on a turn and cut up my knee. I was a little nauseous for a couple minutes. I shook it off with blood running down my leg. 25 minutes into the run, I heard a coyote howling in the woods. It seemed like he was following us, especially since we running back toward the house. I lucked out with the weather. It was sunny for all of the run. It started to sprinkle as I was walking to my door. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment