Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 more days of warm weather

The swim was okay yesterday. I think the strong run from Sunday zapped my legs a little. Sometimes you have it, sometimes you don't. I enjoy going to Physical Therapy. I have lost a lot of flexibility! I encourage all athletes to stretch. I am amazed at how lack of flexibility starts to affect different areas of the body.

This morning I felt much better in the pool. I swam 3000 meters, mostly backstroke and IM. I snuck in a bike&run at noon. There were lots of clouds and no rain, so no complaints from me. I rode 30 miles of rolling hills. I felt strong. This was my highest power output to date. I even managed to negative split my power output. I grabbed the dogs and went out for a thirty minute run. The dogs were happy. Kona was so tired that she jumped on the bed once we got back inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment