Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Another lucky day

I almost slept in this morning. Almost. I had a great swim this morning of 4k. I didn't feel great during the warm up, so I wasn't sure if the set was doable. The main set was 5x100 on 1:35, 4x100 on 1:30, 3x100 on 1:25, 2x100 on 1:20, 1x100 on 1:15 descend all sets with the last one all out. I descended every set easily and made the last one with a few seconds to spare.

I snuck in a short nap before my afternoon run. As I was falling asleep, I heard hail hitting the window. I assumed that it would be a wet run. I headed out the door a little after 4 and saw the sun with a few clouds. The roads were kind of dry too. I ran a little less than 9 miles in an hour. I know the dogs were happy because I did not have to give them a bath. Maybe not the dogs, but definitely me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment