Monday, April 12, 2010

The last few days

I have been busy writing up plans for athletes. I am coaching five athletes, four for ironman and one for olympic distance triathlons.

I am getting close to starting my season. The official start date is in two weeks. I have a minor muscle strain. I am getting regular PT for it.

The swims felt better each day. On Friday I swam some fast 200s and this morning fast 450s.

I rode alone on Saturday. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing. It seemed the wind was behind me for 20% of the time, 40% crosswind, and 40% headwind. I managed to squeeze in 42 miles in just under 2 hours. I quickly grabbed the shoes and headed out with the dogs for a 40 minute run.

Yesterday I ran for 90 minutes. The dogs had a blast. At one point Kona jumped into the air Matrix style. I wish I had a camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment