Friday, June 18, 2010

First Olympic of the season

Yesterday I jumped on the bike for a little over an hour. It was a short with a good effort. I forgot to replace the battery on the power meter, so no real data to report.

Today, I did a little bit of everything. I brought out all the replacement/new gear to make sure everything was gonna work for me tomorrow.

I went to the lake and swam with my brand new XTERRA VENDETTA. The difference between this suit and my other suit is huge. I swam 1500 meters and there was absolutely no water in my the suit.

I transitioned to the bike and did several pickups and one sustained effort. I felt strong. The GARMIN 310XT worked like a charm. I don't know why it has an autolap feature automatically set for every mile on the bike. I adjusted the watch while doing a wheelie with one hand ;-)

I grabbed the dogs and ran a quick 3 miles to get the legs moving.

I wore my race suit from OOMPH. It looks fast!!! It will be my first race with a one piece suit. I might use it for the longer races.

No comments:

Post a Comment