Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A typical day in Washington - Cloudy with a good chance of rain

I woke up to a little light and gray clouds :-( As I was driving, I heard there was rain already in Seattle and it was only a matter of time before the water came.

I started the morning with an easy 3k of swimming. Lots of IM and pulling. The swim felt effortless. I got into a good rhythm for the entire workout.

After work, it seemed like I had a chance to get a ride and run in without getting wet. I rolled the dice and went outside. It was very windy and there was no sun. I tried to ride out the TT gate, but they have it closed Monday-Friday. I finished the warm up then went into 3x(20' + 10' cruise). The effort was at 40K. I felt strong. I lucked out with the weather. It sprinkled a little in the middle and at the end.

I contemplated running without the dogs because it seemed like the rain was coming. I didn't want Kona keeping me up all night, so I grabbed them and ran a quick 20'.

No comments:

Post a Comment