Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's gettin hottin out here

I thought someone put rocks in my swimsuit this morning because my legs felt a heavy during warm up. The main set focus was to swim a fast 200 take 10 rest then swim a 300 at race pace. I did this same set 5 weeks ago. I wasn't sure what to expect. I swam much faster on the 300s this time. I was very surprised. My body is adapting well to my current training program. I finished with 4k.

On my drive home to run, a bee flew into the car. I screamed and almost crashed. Not really. I rolled the window down and flicked the little bugger off my shirt. I went for a short 30 minute run in 90 degrees. I didn't feel too hot. I was sweating a lot. I must be in pretty good shape since the heat didn't not seem to affect me. As for the dogs on the other hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment