Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Swimming forward yesterday

I felt so much better in the water yesterday. I descended both sets and the effort required was minimal. It was and easy 3k with mostly IM.

After work, I ate a bowl of cereal, took a nap, then headed out. The focus of the workout was to hold Olympic Distance effort three times for 20 minutes each with 10 minutes easy between. My goal was to start off just under and make sure the last one was over. I performed better than expected. My first one was high, the second higher, and the last even higher. I negative split the last one by a considerable amount. It helped having to turn around at the bottom of the bridge and climb back up the hill. At one point during the ride, I tasted puke. I need to put a sign up in the kitchen kind of like don't feed the bears - DO NOT EAT WITHIN 1 HOUR OF HARD WORKOUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment