Sunday, January 9, 2011

5 rounds - The winner...

I was bummed to wake up to no snow. There's a chance it might come sometime this week.

I felt good on my run this morning. As I walking to warm up, a guy passed me. It took longer than expected to pass him back, probably because he picked it up. He was kind of breathing hard as I passed. I think he wanted to stay with me.

The dogs decided to have a title match for Queen of the trails. Kona struck with a few quick taunts then took off at full speed with Fina in chase. Fina gave her the first round. Fina took the second, third, and fourth rounds with lots of body blows. Kona rallied in the fifth with another taunt and sprint away, but it was too little too late. The winner with a unanimous decision was Fina. Kona tried for a rematch later in the run. The champ didn't engage.

No comments:

Post a Comment