Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feeling like a million bucks

I had a solid ride on the trainer yesterday. My pacing was very good.

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a nasty smell. I jumped up into a trail of pool. In my closet there was a pile of it. Nothing like getting up at 2AM to clean poop. UGH!!!

This morning I went for a run. I felt great from the start. I ran a little over 10 miles in 70 minutes. There were several pacing efforts at 5k mixed in as well. I think the dogs were glad to get out and run in decent weather.

After second breakfast and a nap, I headed to the pool for 3.3k. Have you ever jumped into the pool and felt great from the first stroke? That was me today. I knew I was going to have a great swim. My speed was high with very little effort. The main set was 10x100 on 1:30. I averaged 1:18.5.

Today, I felt like a million bucks. It would've been nice to race.

No comments:

Post a Comment