Friday, November 27, 2009

Last two days before the race

It was a nice relaxing day Friday. I had no workouts scheduled. My body wanted to sleep, sleep, and sleep some more. I finally got up and cleaned my bike. We went to get Karen from the airport. For Lunch we ate sushi. I chilled the rest of the day. For dinner we ate at Claim Jumper. I had a Jamaican Jerk Chicken in a sweet potato. It was very good.

Saturday morning. I had three short workouts. I felt great in each. Karen was super motivated. She swam 2.4 miles. After getting cleaned up, we dropped our bikes off in transition. I decided to put the Bad Ass Coffee sticker on my bike. I figured it would only bring good luck. We went to lunch. Any guesses? Sushi!!! Can't go wrong. Chilled some more. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment