Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On to Arizona

I got up for a short run at 630am. I took Indy with me. Josh drove by the trail start the night before. I couldn't find it. I asked Indy, but all he did was stare at me. I decided to make a loop of about 1.1 mile and run it 3 times. I ran for a little over 5 miles. I saw Crowieto starting his run, so I passed off Indy to get a little extra.

We ate breakfast, while our clothes dried. We were on to Arizona around 930am. My butt was not happy with several more hours of driving. We stopped every few hours. We just missed a nasty crash. The Lexus front end was smashed and the other car was in the ditch facing the other direction. Both cars airbags deployed. We ate dinner at Baja Fresh. Two Mahi Mahi tacos hit the spot.

We arrived at the hotel at 1030PM. It was a 12 hour day. We unloaded the car and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment