Sunday, May 29, 2011

more shut eye...

I was up early again this morning. I still felt tired after breakfast, so I decided to go back to sleep. The dogs were happy about getting some more shut eye. I headed out at 8:30AM with the dogs for a nice easy run. I picked a looping course, so the dogs could run off leash. We finished with a little over 9 miles in 70 minutes. I ended up jamming my thumb as I grabbed a fence to get over the dirt faster. The funny thing is I didn't know it hurt until I tried to squeeze my water bottle during my bike ride at 5PM.
After work and a few errands, I jumped on the trainer for another suffer fest. It wasn't as bad as last Thursday. It was still difficult because of the cumulative training from the last few days. Nothing a few slices of pizza can't fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment