Sunday, May 1, 2011

done before 9am

I was out on the road this morning just before 6AM. It was a little chilly, 35 degrees. My legs felt like bricks. I wasn't sure how the workout was going to play out. I had several 1 mile repeats with short rest. I chose not to look at the watch. I was surprised my first one was 6:14. I assumed it was 10+ seconds slower. I actually kept it together for rest of the workout. I tried to let Kona run off leash. That is until she was in the middle of a 45mph road and cars were in the distance. I finished with a hair over 12 miles.

After the run, I walked inside to a mess. Fina pulled the garbage can down. UGH!!! She ate anything that looked like food. I am so looking forward to waking up in the middle of the night to hurling.

I cleaned up the mess and headed to the pool for an easy 2k. I fell into the pool and swam a slow 100. I grabbed the pull buoy/paddles and swam the rest non-stop. It took the entire 1.9k to get a decent feel of the water. The workout took less than 32 minutes.

What did you do before 9AM?

No comments:

Post a Comment