Monday, July 11, 2011

Rev 3 Portland - Recap

Raced Rev3 Portland. I had an ok swim. Stripped off wetsuit grabbed running shoes and ran to T1 (0.4 miles). I start having trouble getting air. I stop to try to catch my breath. I start feeling dizzy, so I sit down. I was also feeling nauseous. It took a couple minutes, but I finally get my breathing under control. I get up and attempt to jog again. I am forced to walk most of the way to transition.


Something is not right. I get into T1 and contemplate pulling out. I decide to see what happened.
As for the rest of the race, when I tried to put any effort into the bike & run my heart wanted to jump out of my chest. My bike numbers were low. My average power was equivalent to an easy ride.

So far it has been a miserable season!

No comments:

Post a Comment