Friday, July 29, 2011

Weird chest pain

I didn't do much of anything outside of work Monday. I didn't sleep well Monday night and felt very tired on Tuesday, so I took the day off from work.

I woke up to weird chest pain Wednesday morning. It lasted from 5-11am. It felt like my heart was working hard and I was doing nothing. My pulse seemed to stay the same. I went to the doctor and he said the EKG was normal. He sent me for some blood work. The lady had no luck in my right arm. She managed to get blood out of my left arm. I didn't feel anything the rest of the day.

Thursday, I felt like I had worked out on Wednesday even though I didn't. Another day of no work.

I went back to work this morning. I felt okay. I got a weird feeling as the day progressed, so I went home early.

Strange week.

No comments:

Post a Comment