Thursday, October 13, 2011

Chilly... no rain

Fall generally brings the rain back as well as the wind. It was chilly this morning and throughout the day. I actually had to grab a sweatshirt. First time this year. The good news was no rain.

I squeezed in an easy 2k this morning. After work I went out for a ride. It was windy out there. The great thing about the range roads is whatever wind you have in the first 2 miles, you generally get the opposite at the other end. I started my 30 second intervals into the wind. I don't know why, but I really struggle with head winds. I am great with tailwinds. I started the 15minute interval with a tail wind and finished into the head wind. I was 7 watts lower than last week even though I maintained the same speed (24.3mph).

No comments:

Post a Comment