Thursday, October 20, 2011

Legs feeling stronger

I swam 2k today. My shoulder was tweaked from that dumb rock. I will be good to go for my swim tomorrow.

After work and a nap, I headed out for a 2 hour ride. I wasn't sure if I was going to stay dry because of the ugly gray clouds circling. I was happy to stay dry. My legs are definitely feeling strong again. I warmed-up and did several 30 second efforts to get the legs pumping. Then went into 2x10min at Olympic effort. My speed for the first one was 24.9mph and 24.88 for the second. My power was identical for both. I finished up with 42.4 miles.

I quickly washed my bike and took it into the bike shop. I found out the bottom bracket bearings were shot. I got in touch with ROTOR. They sent a new one out immediately. None of my workouts would be affected. I will have my bike back tomorrow. I am glad all of these issues are being discovered now and not in 4 weeks. Thanks Rich at Joyride!

No comments:

Post a Comment