Monday, October 31, 2011

No appetite

Yesterday morning, I swam 3800 meters before work. I felt sluggish in the warm-up and great on the 40x25s sprint. After work, I ran a few errands and snuck in a short nap. I hit the track for a few mile repeats at half-marathon pace. The first one was a little off target. I descended the rest. There was group of teenagers playing rugby on the field. It kept me entertained.

This morning, I swam almost 3 miles. The main set was a 2500 at Ironman pace. I clicked off 1:28s for almost all of the swim. The 500 splits were 7:21, 7:19, 7:20, 7:20, 7:19. I had to force myself to eat afterward and for the rest of the day. I ended up having a last minute meeting at work that went much longer than expected. I also had an appraiser coming out to the house. This meant a long nap wasn't happening. Instead I settled for a 10 minute nap. I took the dogs out for an easy run, just shy of 5 miles. I forced myself to eat some pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment