Sunday, May 2, 2010

Tired legs

My legs felt tired this morning. I headed out for a 90 minute run with the dogs at 7AM. I had to be at work early. The first few miles were rough. I settled into my pace right after. I ran almost 13 miles. I think my dogs are super tired. All they have done is sleep and eat a couple bites of food.

I was gonna do an swim and bike today. I decided to pass since I was in the pool for 2 hours during inservice training. A solid week of training (16k swimming, 137 miles cycling, 40 miles running)

GREAT RACING TO A FEW OF THE ATHLETES I COACH:
April 25 - Christopher dropped over 7 minutes off PR from 2009 at Mount Ranier Duathlon Short Course and placed 3rd in Age Group.

May 2 - Elizabeth's first race at Escape From Alcatraz. She placed 1st in Age Group, was 2nd Amateur Female, and 11th Overall including pros.

No comments:

Post a Comment